- Contact Information
HR Manager (HZ)
103, Hechang 5th Road West, Zhongkai National Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Huizhou, Guangdong, P.R. China
- Operating Duty
1. Take responsibilities in the whole process of Linux BSP porting, including chip evaluation, key module porting, driver implementation, testing code compilation, and so on.
2. Tackle systematic problems and analyze related problems between hard driver, operation system, and applications.
3. Research new technologies that suit the operation system and provide feasibility analysis for future application.
- Job Requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree and above in computer, software engineering, and so on.
2. Skilled in C/C++ programming language and Linux bottom layer driver development.
3. A good command of English listening, speaking, and reading various professional documents.
4. Excellent compilation skills of documents and various technical files.
5. Favorable communication skills, professional ethics, strong sense of responsibility and motivation.
6. Candidates with knowledge of circuitry (circuit analysis/ Digital Electronics/ Analogical Electronics) are preferred.